Digital Supply Chain
- SAP IBP
- SAP APO
- SAP CPI
SAP IBP enables companies to leverage its in-memory capability in the cloud to rapidly address end-to-end supply chain planning and execution and provides industry leading capability in sales and operations planning (S&OP), forecasting and demand planning, inventory optimization, supply optimization, and analytics and insights.
Since the launch of SAP IBP in 2014, our leadership and team at CloudPaths has helped over 40 different IBP customers transform their supply chains and enable the journey to the cloud.
Whether you are looking at SAP IBP for the first time, considering migrating from SAP APO, another supply chain planning application, or considering a move to S/4; our team has the expertise and experience to help you build a roadmap that addresses your needs.
IBP Platform Integration
SAP APO has a rich heritage as the legacy supply chain planning application with thousands of implementations.
At CloudPaths, our team has extensive APO and SAP ECC/ERP experience and expertise to guide you through an evaluation, implementation, or enhancement. In developing your supply chain roadmap, we also provide our opinion and perspective on where APO fits your business processes and in the context of SAP IBP and your journey to the cloud.
Demand Planning (DP)
- Comprehensive Demand Forecasting
- Configurable planning books with macro functionality
- Collaborative demand planning, life-cycle, and promotions
Supply Network Planning (SNP)
- Manufacturing, distribution, purchasing, and transportation integration
- Constraint and penalty-based product flow planning across the entire supply
- Planning for different levels of detail including aggregated planning
- Heuristic, rule or optimization-based algorithm options
- Safety stock planning algorithms
Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (PP/DS)(DP)
- Multi-level production planning and detailed scheduling
- Supports multiple manufacturing strategies; MTS, MTO, CTP and others
- Order pegging
- Choice of existing or custom heuristics
- Global availability checks on defined documents within a defined scope
- Rules-based ATP using product or location substitution strategies
- Product allocation for controlling commitments to key customers
- Backorder processing
- Multi-level ATP for triggering BOM explosion and performing component checks