Digital Supply Chain
SAP IBP (Sales & Operations Planning) S&OP enables cross-functional organizational input to the monthly cycle. It aligns all sources of demand/forecast and supply/capacity to balance supply with demand and manages exceptions in real-time. S&OP is typically the first application our customers utilize in the transformation of their supply chain.
- Forecast De-Biasing
- Pipeline Predictability
- Forecast Value Add
- Total Margin Management
- Planner Exception Management
- User-Defined Alerts
SAP IBP Demand provides additional forecast algorithms (in addition to S&OP), demand sensing capabilities, and daily forecast level detail to address the short-term demand fluctuations, and execution to meet customer service levels. Typically, our customers utilize IBP Demand either concurrently or as a second phase to IBP S&OP.
- Forecast Signal Management
- Planning Level Optimization
- Forecast Segmentation using noodle.AI
- Forecast Sensing using Noodle.AI
SAP IBP Inventory is the industry leading inventory planning and optimization application capable of modeling the entire supply chain network and determining the appropriate level of inventory to maximize customer service while “fixing the mix“, resulting in significant inventory savings and ROI. Our customers typically implement IBP Inventory as part of Phase 2 of the supply chain transformation.
- Inventory Monitoring
- Inventory Captial Assessment
- Variability Calculators
- Lead Time Variability assessment using Noodle.AI
- Inventory Buffer constraint assessment using Noodle.AI
- Customer service level scenarios and simulation
SAP Response and Supply (R&S) provides the ability to execute constrained supply/capacity optimizations to ensure order fulfillment and supports allocations and replenishment planning. Our customers typically utilize R&S in an order-based model after successfully implementing S&OP/Demand/IBP Inventory time-series models.
- Allocations planning
- Replenishment planning
- STO optimization with Noodle.AI
SAP Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (PPDS) is part of the legacy SAP APO application to address plant manufacturing requirements.
Incremental AI Benefits
- Reduced COGS by $16M for Kellogg’s through recommended non-production of inventory for targeted North American SKUs
- A single planner-accepted inventory reallocation recommendation in the 6-week horizon captured $250,000 of potential lost sales
- Reduced lost sales by $74M in one year for Estee Lauder Companies, and increased planner satisfaction