Careers / Apply Now
Job Title: Salesforce Development Tech Lead
Location City: Remote
Work Authorization: H1B / GC-EAD / GC / H4-EAD / USC
Tax Term: C2c/W2
Job Length: 6-12 Months
Pay Rate ($): Open
Remote Working Option Availability: Yes
Travel Involved (%): 0%
- Partner with Product Management and Business Analysts to understand business requirements and convert them into a technical design.
- Lead Salesforce offshore development team on solutions and delivering to requirements.
- Responsible for delivering clean, quality code that meets defined standards.
- Leverage comprehensive understanding of Salesforce products and platform to provide technical recommendations on solutions and enhancements.
- Analyze requirements to determine appropriate solution designs considering capabilities, limitations, and design trade-offs.
- Responsible for SFDC configurations and customizations in stage/production environments.
- Customize and manage profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, approvals, etc.
- Develop or enhance custom objects, Visual Force pages, APEX classes, triggers and services, reports, dashboards, and workflows.
- Perform administration of the Salesforce instances, manage fields/relationships, workflow rules, approval processes, page layouts, security, validation rules, email notifications, custom buttons/links, etc.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Respond to production severity issues with required intensity of attention.
- Perform data hygiene and best practices by performing routine maintenance.
- Ensure data security is enforced by the use of roles, profiles, and sharing rules.
- Perform unit testing and fix any defects. Support the user acceptance test activities.
- Develop and manage the release process.
- Prepare project documentation including technical specifications and unit test scripts.
- 7+ years experience development experience
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce platform coupled with a good understanding of common business processes.
- Experience with Partner Communities and Service Cloud required.
- Experience with Salesforce IDP and Einstein desired.
CloudPaths is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We only encourage qualified and career oriented individuals. We stongly believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. We thrive for diversity and welcome one and all who are qualified for the specified position.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
6280 W Las Positas Blvd,
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Get in touch
No:9 Himagiri Green Forest,
JP Nagar 7th Phase,
11/4 Subbammal Street,
2101, Vijayanagar Colony,