Careers / Apply Now
Job Title: SAP CPI Consultant
Location City: Remote
Work Authorization: F1
Tax Term: Fulltime / Corp_Corp / Con_W2
Job Length: Permanant
Pay Rate ($): Based on market & open
Remote Working Option Availability: Yes
Travel Involved (%): 0%
CloudPaths delivers solutions that aid our clients’ journeys to cloud-based architectures, amplifying and aligning the benefits of Cloud to achieve their business goals. Our agile processes and highly responsive teams allow us to focus on the unique challenges of our customers, building frictionless capabilities, using select industry leading digital technologies and cloud platforms, aimed at transforming their operations and delivering a superior customer experience.
At CloudPaths, we build an environment that is collaborative, satisfying and rewarding. We believe that you are our brand ambassadors, building credibility and ensuring customer delight. Our culture creates an ecosystem that makes you feel part of an extended family, encouraging you to reach your personal and professional goals. In the post pandemic world supply chains are hugely disrupted. 87% of supply chain leaders plan to invest in creating more resilient and agile planning frameworks. At CloudPaths you will have the opportunity to train, certify and get on the job experience for this ever more important business function in todays digital world. At CloudPaths we always promote a healthy work-life balance with options for flexible work hours and remote working in addition to other benefits. So, join us in creating and fostering a career and a strong presence in the digital world!
Position: SAP CPI Consultant
CloudPaths is committed to providing career opportunities for fresh graduates. We encourage Bachelors and Masters students who are interested in pursuing a career in Cloud-based technologies to utilize CloudPaths as a platform for building their career.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Based on qualification and verve to adapt to new technologies, responsibilities may vary between Functional and Technical career paths. The initial period of 3-6 months will be mostly online and self–paced learning and training to lead to relevant certifications. After the training/certification is obtained you will be inducted.
- Responsible for developing inbound and outbound interfaces to/from the cloud to On Premise and Cloud instances of SAP Products
- Analyze business processes and prepare detailed functional specifications for required integration development activities
- Coordinate extensively with business users, functional and cross-functional team members, developers, integration resources
- Analyzes, designs, develops and tests process flows in support of multiple business projects using integration technologies
- Provide support for technical requirements gathering, analysis of system landscapes, technical design, and development of interfaces
- Articulate upsell opportunities to the appropriate channels
- Understand the intended audiences for the solution purpose of engaging these audiences and validate against objectives and success metrics
- Understanding of supply chain end to end process activities.
- SAP CPI experience is a plus
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Supply Chain Management, Information Technology or equivalent
- Self-starter, sense of urgency and strong collaborative team player
- Strong understanding of integration architecture and best practices
- Outstanding organization, communication, presentation, collaboration, relationship building and management skills.
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to recognize and develop sustainable solutions while considering long-term and short-term impact of actions when making choices.
CloudPaths is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment irrespective of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. We are an E-verified Organization.
CloudPaths is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We only encourage qualified and career oriented individuals. We stongly believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. We thrive for diversity and welcome one and all who are qualified for the specified position.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
6280 W Las Positas Blvd,
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Get in touch
No:9 Himagiri Green Forest,
JP Nagar 7th Phase,
11/4 Subbammal Street,
2101, Vijayanagar Colony,