Careers / Apply Now
Job Title: SAP IBP
Location City: Remote
Work Authorization: H1B / GC-EAD / GC / H4-EAD / USC
Tax Term: C2C/ w2
Job Length: 12-24 Months
Pay Rate ($): Based on market & open
Remote Working Option Availability: Yes
Travel Involved (%): 0%
- Build, develop, and maintain a statistical monthly forecast using SAP IBP
- Utilize sales plans, distribution changes, shipment history, competitor activities and marketing plans to routinely update forecasts
- Reports on Forecast Accuracy and does necessary analysis to determine root cause of error to continuously improve Forecast Accuracy & Bias
- Influence and drive alignment with Marketing, Sales Operations, and Finance to develop forecasts for New Items against the Innovation Plan.
- Facilitates both Pre-Demand Review & Demand Review Meetings to drive a consensus with Sales, Marketing, and Finance
- Collaborate with Supply Planning on emerging supply related issues
- Build & maintain relevant demand planning reports to support the Supply Chain Department
- Set Up new Items and oversee item maintenance in SAP IBP
- Works closely with Sales Operations to understand customer performance, promotional activity, distribution changes and discontinued products for incorporation into monthly forecasts
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years of related industry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, Finance or Supply Chain. MBA Preferred.
- Sound understanding of concepts and principles in Sales/Marketing and working knowledge of the same in Finance and Supply Chain.
- In depth understanding of how a demand forecast impacts Sales , Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain and the Business.
- SAP/IBP experience
- Outstanding organization, communication, presentation, collaboration, relationship building and management skills.
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to recognize and develop sustainable solutions while considering long-term and short-term impact of actions when making choices.
CloudPaths is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We only encourage qualified and career oriented individuals. We stongly believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. We thrive for diversity and welcome one and all who are qualified for the specified position.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
6280 W Las Positas Blvd,
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Get in touch
No:9 Himagiri Green Forest,
JP Nagar 7th Phase,
11/4 Subbammal Street,
2101, Vijayanagar Colony,