Careers / Apply Now
Job Title: SAP MDG Consultant
Location City: Remote
Work Authorization: H1B / GC-EAD / GC / H4-EAD / USC
Tax Term: C2C/ w2
Job Length: 12-24 Months
Pay Rate ($): Based on market & open
Remote Working Option Availability: Yes
Travel Involved (%): 0%
- Master Data Governance Technical Support Analyst is responsible for technical support, maintenance and coordination of SAP master data objects in SAP MDG, ECC and CRM systems.
- Coordinates with global team ensuring compliance and effective processing of master data objects including material, customers, vendors, GL, cost centers and custom domains.
- 10 years of SAP MDG Technical Analyst Experience.
- Strong experience working in technical support role on SAP master data like Material, Customer, GL, Cost Center and custom domains.
- Strong experience in ABAP, Workflow, Webdynpro, FPM, ALE, IDocs
- Experience in MDG data modeling, UI modeling, process modeling, validations/derivations, and data replication
- Experience with BRF+ framework ,Understands Material, Customer, Vendor, GL and Cost Center master data from the technical and business perspectives
- Experience in data extract, migration, cleansing and integration tools in master data arena
- Leads and performs Master data analysis, data cleansing through review process
- Support functional consultants, business analysts and end users for any master data requirements
- Able to work with business users and cross functional leads to define master data rules, workflow and processes
- Strong knowledge and recent development experience in the following:
- Experience with ABAP OO
- Experience with Workflow Development
- Experience with Enhancement Framework and Customer Exits
- Experience with SAPScript, SmartForms and Adobe Forms
- Experience with Debugging, performance tuning and code optimization
- Development experience in one or more of the following modules: EAM/PM, HCM, FI, Supply Chain
CloudPaths is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We only encourage qualified and career oriented individuals. We stongly believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. We thrive for diversity and welcome one and all who are qualified for the specified position.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
6280 W Las Positas Blvd,
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Get in touch
No:9 Himagiri Green Forest,
JP Nagar 7th Phase,
11/4 Subbammal Street,
2101, Vijayanagar Colony,