Careers / Apply Now
Job Title: SAP - PI/PO Consultant
Location City: Remote
Work Authorization: H1B / GC-EAD / GC / H4-EAD / USC
Tax Term: C2C/ w2
Job Length: 12-24 Months
Pay Rate ($): Open
Remote Working Option Availability: Yes
Travel Involved (%): 0%
As a SAP/PI/PO Consultant, you will be a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 11 years of Relevant Information Technology experience.
- At least 7 years of experience with SAP PI/PO in design and development
- At least 4 years of experience with SAP CPI in Development and Support projects.
- SAP CPI is the must have Technology.
- Groovy scripting is preferred to have or keen to learn.
- Should be able to work closely with clients to capture the integration requirements and define Integration strategies and roadmaps for the clients
- Good understanding of the integration patterns, best practices, cloud and on-premise application integration concepts
- Strong knowledge in integration of SAP and Non-SAP applications with 3rd party & internal applications
- Knowledge of complex mapping transformation, resolving technical issues, adapter configurations.
- Should have strong experience in Integration Governance activities.
- Design and development of Integration solutions using CPI
- Knowledge of SAP CPI Design Best practices, Error Handling Mechanism, SAP CPI Architecture
- At least 8 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- At least 4 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
- Ability to guide the team in design and development activities
- Ability to organize, coordinate and manage technical team activities
- Ability to perform review of code and design documents
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Experience in one of the domains like Manufacturing or Retail or Life Sciences or Utilities etc
- Analytical ability
CloudPaths is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We only encourage qualified and career oriented individuals. We stongly believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. We thrive for diversity and welcome one and all who are qualified for the specified position.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
6280 W Las Positas Blvd,
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Get in touch
No:9 Himagiri Green Forest,
JP Nagar 7th Phase,
11/4 Subbammal Street,
2101, Vijayanagar Colony,