Careers / Apply Now
Job Title: Salesforce Technical Lead (Consultant)
Location City: Remote
Work Authorization: H1B / GC-EAD / GC / H4-EAD / USC
Tax Term: Fulltime / Corp_Corp / Con_W2
Job Length: 6-12 months
Pay Rate ($): Open
Remote Working Option Availability: Yes
Travel Involved (%): 0%
The Salesforce Technical Lead/ Senior Developer will be responsible for the technical aspects involved in delivering the Salesforce projects/implementations. The technical lead will be closely associated with and oversee the configurations, custom code development (Visualforce and Apex), deployments, to meet the business requirements. Will also require to contribute to other related technical items such as communities and integrations with internal/external applications. The technical lead is expected to have extensive experience in software development, including, but not limited to, Salesforce technologies such as health cloud, Visualforce, Lightning component, Apex and supporting tools such as Flosum (for CI/CD), own backup (for data backup & recovery) etc. This position will be expected to split the time between, technical contributions, oversight, team coordination and conducting POCs for areas that need additional tools solutioning. The Lead will be also required to perform design reviews, code reviews, technical documentation reviews to ensure adherence to best practices and standards.
- Lead and/or contribute to all technical aspects of the implementation.
- Contribute and provide oversight to the design, configuration, development, and deployment of system features meeting the business requirements.
- Conduct technical analysis as needed, to provide right design solutions leveraging OOB capabilities and minimal customizations.
- Ensure that the project implementation team delivers to the agreed business requirements, and other non-functional requirements, by closely coordinating with the project implementation team (onshore and offshore) in support of development and other technical activities.
- Help develop Salesforce Administration work practices and user guides, to maintain and support the applications post go-live.
- Support BMS IT GRM function to strategize the data backup & recovery, data archival & accessibility to avoid meeting the data and file storage limits, for all Salesforce applications.
- Provide Salesforce technical advice & recommendations duly, to contribute to successful delivery of GRM business solutions.
- Help perform technical fit/gap analysis as required.
- Help IT GRM delivery leads to realize the full capabilities of Salesforce.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction through the delivery of high-quality, timely, and thorough solutions to the business needs.
- Salesforce (Health Cloud preferred) custom development using Visualforce and Apex.
- Experience with Partner or Communities Portals Preferred.
- Knowledge & working experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Flosum preferred.
- Experience in developing strategies to support implementations and long term maintenance of Salesforce based solutions.
- Experience with Life Science/Pharma industry with deep Regulatory knowledge preferred.
- Strong communication skills and analytical skills with ability to learn quickly.
- Strong experience in Salesforce Service Cloud, Community Cloud, and/or Health Cloud is expected.
- Salesforce Certification (Advanced Developer or Platform Developer) is preferred.
- At least 5+ years of direct experience in software development and/or programming, design and systems management using Salesforce.
- 5+ years of technical team leadership experience.
CloudPaths is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We only encourage qualified and career oriented individuals. We stongly believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. We thrive for diversity and welcome one and all who are qualified for the specified position.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite #265
Newark, CA 94560
Get in touch
No:9 Himagiri Green Forest,
JP Nagar 7th Phase,
11/4 Subbammal Street,
2101, Vijayanagar Colony,